fredag 17 april 2015

The beginning of something marvelous

Last year, I graduated from high school and has since then worked part-time at a cafeteria. One day when I was working in the cafeteria, I heard two customers discussing about what the meaning of life was. Both of them said that it was to travel around the world and not be stuck in the same place. It made me wonder, do I really want to spend my whole life in this cafeteria? If I have to choose between spending my life in Sweden or traveling around the world, I think the answer will be very predictable. And that's why I'm taking a flight tomorrow to head down to Australia, the country of kangaroos. I wanted to travel to a country where everything was different compared to Sweden such as culture and weather, and Australia was the best option. This trip will last for approximately 7 days and within these days I'll try my best to experience the most extraordinary time of my life. I haven't planned this trip so well because I think that the spontaneous parts of this journey will also be the best ones. With that said, I hope you all want to experience Australia with me because we'll have the most amazing time of our lives. Promise! Now before I go to sleep, I'm going to pack down the last few bits and bobs to make sure I have everything I need. 

See you next time. Hooroo cobbers! /Angelica




1 kommentar:

  1. Make sure to post some pictures of you and some kangaroos :)

    SvaraRadera