måndag 20 april 2015

Sydney 15.04.20


Hi everyone! Since my last post (my first post) on the blog, alot of bad things occured... To begin with, my flight to Australia on Friday was delayed to Saturday, so I had to stay the night on a hotel near the airport. Fortunately the airline company payed for the hotel cost which made it easier for me considering my low budget for the entire trip. 

I arrived at Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport at approximately two o'clock last night and I immediately took a taxi to get to my hotel. If you haven't figured it out already, I'm staying at a hotel in Sydney! Believe me, it was such a dilemma deciding which city I wanted to live in, but after a bunch of this and that I managed to choose Sydney. I chose this city because of many reasons. One of the reasons is that Sydney has many things nearby, for example the airport I'm flying back to Sweden with, tourist attractions and also supermarkets. It's nice to have supermarkets near my hotel because I only get free breakfast here and the prices for lunch and dinner are way out of my budget. You can also buy souvenirs in the supermarkets, so I need to remember to get some of those before I return to Sweden. 

Oh and I almost forgot! I'm currently staying at a hotel called "Y Hotel City South" and I chose this hotel because of the great reviews it got. It's a budgethotel with access to an own TV, refrigerator and free Internet which is great considering my daily blogposts! I'll post some pictures of the hotel down below but keep in mind that the source of the pictures come from the hotel's own website. I'm charging my camera at the moment so I'm not able to take my own pictures. It's almost 5.00 pm and I need to quickly go to the market because I'm vastly hungry! But I'll make sure to post some more from now on. Other than that, I hope you all have a great day and feel free to leave some comments of places you would like me to visit during these 7 days, I'd love to get some recommendations because I'm not familiar with Australia at all. 

// Angelica 
                                                          Cafe/Breakfastroom
The livingroom and also the biggest room of them all!

5 kommentarer:

  1. The hotel looks really nice!

    SvaraRadera
  2. You have to visit bondi beach when you are in sydney :) hope you have a good trip /wilma

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I googled it right away and it looks fabulous! Since I haven't planned out my entire trip yet I'll definitely write down Bondi Beach as one of the places I must visit. Thank you for the recommendation!

      Radera
  3. Hi Angelica!! Hope you're having a great time here in Australia, as am I. I've been to Sydney Harbour and Blue Mountains in the last two days, some places you definitely should pay a visit to, they're amazing. Let me know if you're up for some adventures, I'm thinking about going to a botanical garden nearby the heart of Sydney so call me if you want to come :)

    SvaraRadera