söndag 24 maj 2015

Miracles happening, visiting Taronga Zoo and saying goodbye!

BADOOM! I'm feeling better than ever! The medicine did make a miracle even though it took more than 5 hours, more specifically it took 15 hours... Right now I'm packing and cleaning my hotel room because I'll fly back home today, yay! (or actually nay because I'll miss this place sooo much). I visited Taronga Zoo today in Sydney, accompanied by Abigail. Taronga Zoo cares for 4000 animals from over 350 species, many of which are threatened. I wish I'd more time to be able to see all 4000 of them but the time didn't serve. Now I'll tell you what the day looked like:

Abi and I hired two bikes to bike all the way to the zoo: the distance from the hotel wasn't far away at all! We had already booked tickets beforehand so we could skip the long queue and get some extra time! Taronga Zoo is the biggest zoo I've been at and I was so fascinated all the time. There were animals everywhere (okay not literally everywhere, but in cages and inside fences) and I even got a bit scared. We saw everything from giraffes and sea-lions to penguins and Tasmanian devils. Taronga Zoo was enormous compared to the swedish zoos. I was about to cry during the entire trip due to my allergy to pollen. It was awful and my eyes were more than just tumescent.
                                 I love the contrast between the giraffes and the skyscrapers


After a couple hours of sightseeing and feeding animals, we went to the nearest restaurant to get some food. With a starving stomach I could eat grass if I have too. Both me and Abigail tried out a shrimpsoup which in my opinion wasn't very good... Seafood has never been a favourite to me.
   While laughing and talking with Abigail, I suddenly began to cry because I knew this would be the last 3 hours together with her. We both exhanged PO-box addresses so we could send things to eachother and then we started to ride the bicycles back to the hotel again. Now I'm sitting on my bed, double-checking the tickets (It wouldn't be sad if the tickets were wrong and I had to stay in Australia my entire life). In less than 10 minutes I'll head down to the entrance to get in the taxi I booked. 
    I never thought that a trip to Australia could give such a strong impression to me. I'll never forget this journey, never. And a huge hug for all of you readers who have shared this amazing experience with me! I should get going now since the taxi is here and my plane is set to head off at 9 pm. Thank you once again. <3 // Angelica Huynh

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar